Saturday, February 1, 2014

Dante Residential: 2010 through 2012

See also: 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009.

I slowed waaaaaay down with Dante Residential after 2010, because (ironically) I was getting back into college myself that fall, and taking over the production of the Ramdiculous Page. I had difficulty finding the time to fit in new comics.

As you will see, I only did one comic in 2011, and one in 2012. My cartooning interests were going elsewhere at the time. This unfortunately meant that I didn't complete the "iPhone from the Future" arc, which was a true shame, as I'd had high hopes for the arc, and my friend Amanda took a bunch of pictures of Kerrville for it.

Speaking of the future: will I ever bring Dante Residential back? Without a doubt. We haven't heard the last of these guys...

















No comments:

Post a Comment